is located in the center of Trbovlje
. Guests can park near the hostel for free, in vicinity is also a bus station. Next to hostel is a building called Delavski Dom, which can be recognized by the famous mosaic made by Marij Pregel and the Museum of Zasavje.
In the hostel Trbovlje
we offer 2 apartments with shared kitchen and bathroom, a dormitory with 14 beds and 3 double bedrooms. Each room has its own bathroom. In total, we offer 22 beds. All rooms are named after the region's mountains and are equipped with vibrant colors. Each room is characterized by its unique story. In the hostel building guest can spend their free time in the cafeteria and club of the youth centre, where many different cultural, music events and other events are happening. The entire facility has an excess to free wi-fi. In the hostel common kitchen is available for hostel guests, where they can cook their own meals. In the kitchen we also have an international library and a number of interesting board games. Guests can also use the laundry room.
Near the hostel are many restaurants, shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, beauty salons, drugstore, post office etc.
- Delavski Dom Trbovlje is a cultural centre with a significant mosaic on its facade, which was made by Marij Pregelj and it presents a life of coalminers. There is a theater and a cinema in Delavski dom,
- Museum of Zasavje with a permanent exhibition about coal mining industry and region Zasavje,
- The oldest house in Trbovlje – Lovski dvorec,
- two coal miners’ apartment of two different time periods which both show how did they live, trip to mining land and mine buildings, ethnological journey through the mining colonies,
- a visit of different factories in Zasavje and sightsee different industrial processes.
- hike to Kum, Mrzlica, Sv. Planina, Kal, Zasavska sveta gora and other hills,
- climbing the natural rocks,
- rafting on Sava,
- a visit to tourist farms,
- guided tour of the regions’ cities and wider,
- a visit to herbal and fruit gardens,
- city park and a “Trim path” for the recreation,
- panoramic rides with horse and picnic on a ranch,
- fishing trips.